What are the fees for obtaining copies of public records?

Single-sided copies: $0.15 Double-sided copies: $0.20 Certified Copy: $1.00 per page/document CD: $3.00 DVD: $5.00 Labor: Actual cost to employee the lowest paid staff member capable of performing the task. A Labor Fee will be charged if the request requires more than 15 minutes of staff time to process the request as specified in Florida Statute Chapter 119 Public Records


How can I apply for my Homestead Exemption?

You must visit a Lake County Property Appraiser's Office or click on the following link to file online: Online Exemptions Application


What is the telephone number of the South Lake Chamber of Commerce?



Who can I call to come and pick up a stray or dead animal?

If you are reporting a stray animal please contact: Lake County Animal Control 352-343-9688. If you are reporting a dead animal on a State Road (SR 19/Howey Road, SR 33, SR 50, US 27) call: 1800-787-0074 If you are reporting a dead animal on a County Road (Villa City, Mount Pleasant, CR565A, Cherry Lake) call: 352-343-6439 If you are reporting a dead animal on a City street call: 352-429-4166

How do I request somone spray for mosquitoes around my house?

Contact Lake County Mosquito and Aquatic Plant Management at 352-343-9419 Lake County Mosquito and Aquatic Plant Management


How can I pay my Parking Ticket?

You can pay via cash, check or money order by delivering or mailing payment to 156 S. Lake Ave., Groveland, FL 34736. You may also drop your payment in the Utility Billing collection box outside of City Hall.