Our local organizations often find ways to give back to the community, and we want to help!
The City has recently budgeted $25,000 to be awarded to local not-for-profits or local events that meet the following criteria:
501(c) (3) Organization Grant Funding
• Must be a 501(c) (3) corporation.
• Must provide a service that improves the quality of life for the citizens of Groveland.
• Must provide a full accounting of the use of the donated funds.
Event Grant Funding
• Must be open to and provide a benefit to the citizens of Groveland.
• Must contribute to the economic vitality of the community.
• Must provide a full accounting of the total event funds and expenditures from sponsor.
Agencies, or their subsidiaries, may apply for either the 501 (c) (3) Organization Grant or the Event Grant; however, it is not permitted to apply for both.
Please note that the submission deadline is Friday, May 12th, at 2:00 PM. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered for funding.
See the links below for more information on accessing this grant.
How to Apply:
First time registering:
Direct Link to Solicitations:
See Current Solicitations: