Text goes here
- Recreation Advisory Committee
- Economic Development Executive Committee
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Community Redevelopment Agency
- Enterprise Zone Development Agency
This information is published by the City Clerk’s office in an effort to better inform citizens about their city government.
- All meetings are subject to change in dates and/or may be canceled with the approval of the City Manager (with the exception of the regular Council meetings), dependent upon whether there are items or cases to be considered.
- Other meetings of boards not listed above are held on an infrequent basis to which there is no standard or specified monthly date.
- The two pension boards generally meet quarterly, and meetings may be held more often, depending on necessity.
- The Drug Related Public Nuisance Board holds meetings coinciding with the Code Enforcement Board; however, it meets infrequently on an as needed basis.