PUBLIC NOTICE AND AGENDA OF THE GROVELAND PLANNING & ZONING BOARD MEETING SCHEDULED TO CONVENE AT 3:00 P.M. THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2019 IN THE PURYEAR BUILDING AT 243 SOUTH LAKE AVENUE, GROVELAND, FL 34736
CHAIR DOMINIC CICIO email@example.com
VICE CHAIR RICHARD SKYZINSKI firstname.lastname@example.org BOARD MEMBER KEITH KEOGH email@example.com BOARD MEMBER ROBERT PROPER firstname.lastname@example.org BOARD MEMBER FELICIA STEWART email@example.com BOARD MEMBER MARTIN TAXSON firstname.lastname@example.org BOARD MEMBER (Non-Voting) BILL MATHIAS email@example.com STAFF DESIGNEE TIM MASLOW firstname.lastname@example.org SERGEANT-AT-ARMS CHIEF SHAWN RAMSEY email@example.com RECORDING SECRETARY ROBYN KENNER firstname.lastname@example.org CITY ATTORNEY ANITA GERACI-CARVER, ESQ.
Please note: Most written communication to or from government officials regarding government business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.
PLEDGE OF CONDUCT
· We may disagree, but we will be respectful of one another.
· We will direct all comments to issues.
· We will avoid personal attacks.
· Audience members wishing to speak must be recognized by the Chair.
· Speaking without being recognized will be considered “Out of Order.” CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Recommendation on Ordinance 2019-19: Eagle Pointe PUD Amendment
An Ordinance of the City Council of the City of Groveland, Lake County, Florida, amending PUD Ordinance 2003-07-34 to increase their maximum impervious for single family residential lots in Phase III of Eagle Pointe Subdivision to 60%; and providing for an effective date.
A request to amend PUD Ordinance 2003-07-34 to increase ISR (Impervious Surface Ratio) to 60%. The property consists of 215 +/- acres, located off of Silver Eagle Road and north of South Lake High School. The subject property has a future land use designation of Single Family Medium Density and a zoning designation of PUD (Planned Unit Development).
2. Recommendation on Ordinance 2019-29: Edward Meixsell Rezoning
An Ordinance of the City Council of the City of Groveland, County of Lake, State of Florida, rezoning from Lake County Industrial to City of Groveland Industrial for the herein described property within the City of Groveland, Florida, owned by Edward Meixsell, and located on the south side of American Way, in the Christopher C. Ford Commerce Park, Groveland, Lake County, Florida; directing the City Manager to amend the zoning map as herein provided after the passage of this ordinance; providing for severability; repealing all ordinances in conflict herewith; providing for scriveners errors and providing for an effective date.
Rezoning for a 15.02 +/- acre Industrial project on the south side of American Way, in the Ford Commerce Park.
3. Recommendation on Ordinance 2019-30: Edward Meixsell Rezoning
An Ordinance of the City Council of the City of Groveland, County of Lake, State of Florida, rezoning from Lake County Industrial to City of Groveland Commercial-PUD or the herein described property within the City of Groveland, Florida, owned by Edward Meixsell, and located on the east side of Independence Boulevard, in the Christopher C. Ford Commerce Park, Groveland, Lake County, Florida; directing the City Manager to amend the zoning map as herein provided after the passage of this ordinance; providing for severability; repealing all ordinances in conflict herewith; providing for scriveners errors and providing for an effective date.
Rezoning for a 5.28 +/- acre Commercial-PUD project on the east side of Independence Blvd., in the Ford Commerce Park.
4. Recommendation on Ordinance 2019-53: Amending Future Land Use Element of the Comprehensive Plan
An Ordinance of the City of Groveland, Florida, amending the future land use element to
replace existing future land use designations with new future land use designations which
include; Town, Village, Special District, Established Neighborhood, Reserved Agriculture,
Preserved Nature, and Hamlet; providing for amendments to apply city wide, including in the Green Swamp, an area of critical state concern designated pursuant to S. 380.05, Florida
Statutes; providing for transmittal of ordinance to the Department of Economic Opportunity
(DEO) in accordance with section 163.3184, Florida Statutes; providing for severability;
providing for resolution of conflict with existing ordinances; providing for inclusion in the
City of Groveland Comprehensive Plan; and providing for approval and an effective date.
Replacing existing future land use designations with new future land use designations.
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
* Any person desiring to address the Planning & Zoning Board shall first secure the permission of the presiding officer and shall give his name and address for the record. All remarks shall be addressed to the Board as a body and not to any member thereof unless permission to do so is first granted by the presiding officer. Unless further time is granted by the presiding officer or the Board, members of the public shall limit their discussion or address to no more than five minutes. No questions shall be asked a Board member or City official except through the presiding officer. If your address is exempt from public record you are not required to state it. In addition, do not give out your Social Security Number, phone number, email address or any other information you do not want others to have access to as the meetings are recorded and those recordings are considered public record.
*Pursuant to the provisions of Chapter 286. F.S., Sec. 286.0105, if a person decides to appeal any decision made by this body with respect to any matter considered at this meeting, he or she will need a record of the proceedings, and that for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record may include the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based and is advised to make such arrangements at his or her own expense.
*In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 286.26, Florida Statute, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact the City Clerk’s Office no later than 5:00 pm. the day of the meeting.