EOC / Media Community Conference Room
You can now schedule meetings in the EOC / Media Community Conference Room on the first floor of the new Public Safety Complex located at 6826 SR 50, Groveland FL, 34736.
- Only Groveland residents can submit a request.
- The maximum allowed meeting time is a 2-hour block.
- No meeting can be scheduled after 8pm.
- Please enter through the Fire Department/ Community Development & Building Department door.
- The meetings are not intended for birthdays or social gatherings.
- The max occupancy of the room is 49.
- If you need to use the monitors in the room during your reservation, please email the City's IT Department at: email@example.com
- All room requests must be approved by the Director of Public Safety. Please click on Reservation Form below to submit your request.
For any changes or cancellations, please contact Sarah Panko at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, the city reserves the right to limit all meetings to no more than 10 people. The City encourages following CDC guidelines: